Monday, October 25, 2010

TEAM Willow!

 Is it just me or has this 9 year old been getting more press than MJ when he was her age?? I wasn't around then but I could only imagine!! I'm all for her. I love her lil style and the way she carries herself. A great role model for her generation! Its time to let Miley Cyrus and Raven Simone grow up and be young adults. Im way older than Willow and I love gettin in a good workout to "Whip My Hair". I've been reading a lot of the press about her needing to be in school and blah blah blah. Umm that child had parents so let them do the parenting. At least she's being productive not at club 40/40 doing lines....hhhmmmm. I added the video of her on 106 & Park so everybody could see what the media is talking about. I really hope the Smith's use that as more fuel to their flame so next time Willow does an interview she'll be saying Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious! I do wish her the best!!











































Until Next Time
.....certified TruGlam

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Fashions fade, style is eternal" Yves Saint Laurent